Friday, January 9, 2009

New Frags

I've been resisting going to the LFS for some time. I love visiting the place but if I go in I always come out with something. I decided it was time. My nitrates are at 0.5 ppm and I have new lights. I like buying frags. They sell frags for$19. If they don't make it its not the end of the world. I can buy 3 frags for what the price of one coral usually costs.

So here's what I got.

An orange (or is it red) monti cap frag. It's about 3 inches across. I was bale to wedge into this piece of LR so thats where it is going to live.
From Paul's Reef - Apr 15, 2008


and a Zoa frag. This frag is only about 2 inches across but has two different types on it.
From Paul's Reef - Apr 15, 2008

I bought a zoa rock a long time ago and it didn't do well. There are only about 4 polyps left on it. I want to see if this one does better before buying more.